Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Congratulations to Sister Smithsonian Blog - The Bigger Picture, as they reach their 2 year anniversary in blogging.
Click on the link above to read their history, remember their top ten posts, and make sure you catch their RSS feed.
Here's a sneak peek at their top ten story lines:
1. The Saint Augustine Monster
2. Snapshots of Transition: Native American Reservation Life in the Early 1900s
3. Help us ID Old Washington DC Photos on the Commons!
4. Freaks and Geeks
5. A Surprise from Th Jefferson
6. Crafting the Archives Way!
7. What Does an Electronic Records Archivist Do?
8. Love Thy Neighbor’s Mug Shot
9. The Challenge of Preserving Digital Architectural Drawings
10. I Found It In the Archives
Rachael Cristine Woody